The DRCL Client Experience
As a DRCL client you will find us keen to provide you with free advice, ensuring we provide a service tailored to your exacting requirements. It is through us listening to our clients that they have saved time and money.
What you can expect:
- Set-up: Our ambit is to reflect your service preferences in the way we set up our relationship, thus ensuring you always receive the service you expect from us from day one.
- Accountability: A clearly structured Service Level Agreement with a strong client bias. A dedicated Account Manager with a structured team to smooth the process. Management Information is provided, enabling you to see at a glance what we have achieved, along with your spend. It is this transparency that has enabled us to sustain our client relationships.
- Identifying your aims: DRCL’s Investigators are trained to swiftly identify and understand your ultimate needs. We can advise you on “Best Practice” to ensure your case, or caseload, is dealt with in the most cost effective and efficient way.
- Our consistent approach: We leave nothing to chance with the services we provide. We always deploy a range of approaches to ensure that what you expect is what you get.
- Spend: Our pricing is truly flexible, including fixed rates and contingency arrangements.
- Knowledge transformation: Our methodology is constantly evolving, thus you can rest assured the latest Intelligence gathering will exceed your expectations.
A good understanding of each others respective businesses and practices can only produce the driving force for forging an enduring strong working relationship and friendship.
International Insurance and Corporate Fraud Investigators
Registered Office: 13c Borers Arms Business Park, Borers Arms Road, Copthorne, West Sussex RH10 3LH
Registered in the UK: 3753971
Directors: Christopher P Dewse, Nesrin Sak-Dewse
The company is regulated by the Office of Fair Trading and operates within Section 151 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, and the Data Protection Act 1998
Member of National Association of Fraud Investigators, World Investigators Network, The World Association of Detectives, The International Association if Autotheft Investigators, Insurance Fraud Investigators Group.
Data Protection Reg No: Z4925148. VAT no: 724 7342 37
A Member of the Data Research Group of Companies